Sunday, March 12, 2017

Distant Psychic Healing with Jaya

Remote and Distant Psychic Healing

Is there something in your life that you can't seem to resolve?  I can show you what may be in the way of it.  Think about it.  An issue, an emotion, a relationship?  Do you have a physical problem that is a constant cause of discomfort or pain?  Something may be in your past that keeps you from being you.  You keep reviewing it in your mind and it still doesn't help you much, or for very long.

It doesn't matter where you live, you do not have to be here with me in order for me to work with you.  I can do the Psychic Healing from a distance.  I scan your body, find out where the problem is, whether it is physical or mental, spiritual or emotional.  I remove the "block" and bring in a new vibration.  I have been successful in doing this every time.  You will receive a full written report by email.  Email me:  jayatatum@gmail.com. Or call: 248.464.2049.



No comments:

Post a Comment